The Niagara Foundation offers internships programs to recent graduates and students to make professional contributions to its success. The interns will be given long-term projects along with the daily activities during their 12-week internship. The Niagara Foundation is offering internships in Center for Public and Global Affairs. The interns should assist Center for Public and Global Affairs director with daily operations and long-term and larger projects.
- The applicants for Niagara Foundation Center for Public and Global Affairs Internship Program, 2017 should be recent graduates or undergraduate/graduate students.
- The candidates should have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- The applicants should be able to manage many tasks and meet the deadlines.
- The candidates should be pursuing a degree in the fields of Journalism, International relations, Communications, Public Policy, or related fields.
- The applicants should be able to work in a team or independently and should be able to acquire knowledge on international affairs.
- The applicants for Niagara Foundation Center for Public and Global Affairs Internship Program, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae.
- The candidates should also submit two letters of recommendation and a writing sample.
Deadline : Varies
Apply : CLICK HERE